It’s time for another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers as we start off trading early on Wednesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, leadership changes, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Motorsport Games (NASDAQ:MSGM) stock is rocketing close to 100% after rallying yesterday on a debt deal and Nasdaq compliance.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QNRX) shares are surging roughly 91% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- TransCode Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RNAZ) stock is soaring more than 46% thanks to positive pre-clinical results.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) shares are gaining nearly 32% after gaining a new integration with Yahoo.
- Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ:GENE) stock is increasing over 29% after recently reporting another quarter of growth.
- Mobile Global Esports (NASDAQ:MGAM) shares are heading more than 29% higher after adding a new Chief Data Officer.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) stock is climbing over 21% after agreeing to a $17.2 million acquisition deal.
- Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ:GMBL) shares are jumping more than 16% alongside heavy early morning trading.
- TMC Metals (NASDAQ:TMC) stock is getting an over 15% boost this morning.
- Lionheart III (NASDAQ:LION) shares are up more than 15% following an update on a shareholder vote.
10 Top Losers
- Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ:TSHA) stock is plummeting more than 23% after rallying yesterday on a program update.
- Invacare (NYSE:IVC) shares are diving over 19% after announcing bonuses for its executives.
- Snap (NYSE:SNAP) stock is tumbling more than 15% with the release of its latest earnings report.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) shares are taking an over 14% beating on Wednesday morning.
- Blackboxstocks (NASDAQ:BLBX) stock is dropping more than 13% after announcing leadership changes.
- Hillstream BioPharma (NASDAQ:HILS) shares are falling over 12% following a major rally yesterday.
- G Medical Innovations (NASDAQ:GMVD) stock is decreasing more than 11% after rallying on recent patent news.
- SharpLink Gaming (NASDAQ:SBET) shares are dipping over 11% on Wednesday morning.
- Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) stock is sliding almost 11% after releasing its most recent earnings report.
- Heart Test Laboratories (NASDAQ:HSCS) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 10% after rallying earlier this week.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.