It’s time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers to watch on Tuesday!
Moving stocks this morning are earnings reports, a takeover offer, and funding plans.
Let’s dive into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Vaccinex (NASDAQ:VCNX) stock is rocketing more than 59% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Oak Street Health (NYSE:OSH) shares are soaring over 35% on reports of a $10.5 billion takeover deal.
- Celyad Oncology (NASDAQ:CYAD) stock is surging more than 33% with heavy pre-market trading volume.
- Myomo (NYSEMKT:MYO) shares are gaining over 27% after the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in Australia approved it.
- Versus Systems (NASDAQ:VS) stock is increasing more than 20% after announcing a registered direct offering.
- SoundHound AI (NASDAQ:SOUN) shares are climbing over 16% as an AI stock rally continues.
- LiveOne (NASDAQ:LVO) stock is rising more than 15% after debtholders exchanged $21 million for shares.
- Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) shares are getting an over 14% boost following news it will launch a ChatGPT rival.
- Offerpad Solutions (NYSE:OPAD) stock is jumping close to 13% after getting approval from shareholders for its pre-funded warrants subscription agreement.
- Benitec Biopharma (NASDAQ:BNTC) shares are up more than 12% despite a lack of news.
10 Top Losers
- Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) stock is plummeting over 26% after revealing a plan to raise $1 billion.
- Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RUBY) shares are diving nearly 25% after getting a Nasdaq delisting notice.
- Chegg (NYSE:CHGG) stock is tumbling more than 24% with the release of its 2022 earnings report.
- PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX) shares are taking an over 20% beating without any news this morning.
- Holley (NYSE:HLLY) stock is falling more than 19% as its CEO departs and it posts preliminary Q4 earnings.
- AERWINS Technologies (NASDAQ:AWIN) shares are dropping over 18% following its public debut.
- Collegium Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:COLL) stock is decreasing more than 16% after announcing a proposed convertible senior notes offering.
- Secoo (NASDAQ:SECO) stock is retreating almost 15% following a rally yesterday.
- Alpha & Omega (NASDAQ:AOSL) shares are sliding roughly 14% with the release of its fiscal Q2 2023 earnings report.
- Cardio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CDIO) stock closes out our pre-market stock movers down over 13% after Weiss Asset Management LP sold its stake in the company.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.