We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning is acquisition news, a major investment, and bank stocks falling hard.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Provention Bio (NASDAQ:PRVB) stock is rocketing close to 262% on news Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY) is acquiring the company.
- Science 37 (NASDAQ:SNCE) shares are soaring more than 39% after announcing inducement equity awards after-hours on Friday.
- Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CALT) stock is surging over 30% after meeting the primary endpoint in a Phase 3 study.
- AGBA Group Holding (NASDAQ:AGBA) shares are gaining more than 19% on no clear news this morning.
- Tenax Therapeutics (NASDAQ:TENX) stock is increasing over 18% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Clearmind Medicine (NASDAQ:CMND) shares are climbing more than 18% in early morning trading.
- Ault Alliance (NYSEMKT:AULT) stock is rising over 17% after terminating an at-the-market offering.
- Seagen (NASDAQ:SGEN) shares are getting a more than 16% boost after getting a $43 million investment.
- Edgio (NASDAQ:EGIO) stock is jumping over 12% on Monday morning.
- Sphere 3D (NASDAQ:ANY) shares are up more than 12% in trading today.
10 Top Losers
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) stock is crashing over 68% as SVB Financial (NASDAQ:SIVB) pulls bank stocks down.
- PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) shares are plummeting more than 40% alongside other bank stocks.
- Western Alliance (NYSE:WAL) stock is diving over 33% as it joins the bank stock crash.
- PacWest Bancorp – Depositary Shares Each Representing a 1/40th Interest in a Share of 7.75% Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (NASDAQ:PACWP) are tumbling more than 24% alongside the main shares.
- Blade Air Mobility (NASDAQ:BLDE) stock is taking an over 15% beating this morning.
- EUDA Health Holdings (NASDAQ:EUDA) shares are sliding more than 15% without any recent news.
- Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) stock is falling over 14% with other bank stocks today.
- Akanda (NASDAQ:AKAN) shares are slipping more than 13% today.
- MicroSectors U.S. Big Banks Index 3X Leveraged ETNs (NYSEARCA:BNKU) stock is dipping over 12% with today’s bank dip.
- Troika Media Group (NASDAQ:TRKA) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.