It’s time to start off Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about!
We’ve got loads of earnings reports behind the vast majority of stocks moving this morning.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock is soaring more than 12% following the release of its Q2 earnings report.
- Five9 (NASDAQ:FIVN) shares are surging over 11% after releasing earnings results for the second quarter of 2022.
- Alaska Air (NYSE:ALK) stock is gaining more than 4% on no clear news this morning.
- Wayfair (NYSE:W) shares are rising over 4% ahead of its upcoming earnings report next week.
- United States Steel (NYSE:X) stock is increasing more than 4% alongside the release of its Q2 2022 earnings report.
- First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) shares are climbing almost 4% after posting earnings results for the second quarter of the year.
- Chevron (NYSE:CVX) stock is heading close to 4% higher following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Starwood Property Trust (NYSE:STWD) shares are getting a roughly 3% boost with the company planning to release earnings next week.
- Datadog (NASDAQ:DDOG) stock is jumping 3% in pre-market trading for Friday.
- Webster Financial (NYSE:WBS) shares are up 3% with the addition of Chris McKernan to its lending team.
10 Top Losers
- Roku (NASDAQ:ROKU) stock is diving over 24% after releasing earnings for its second quarter of 2022.
- DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM) shares are tumbling more than 15% alongside its Q2 earnings release.
- Avantor (NYSE:AVTR) stock is taking an over 10% beating with the release of its current earnings report.
- Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) shares are sliding nearly 10% after releasing Q2 2022 earnings.
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) stock is dropping more than 7% as investors react to its Q2 2022 earnings report.
- Trade Desk (NASDAQ:TTD) shares are decreasing over 7% on no clear news this morning.
- Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) stock is declining more than 6% this morning.
- CoStar (NASDAQ:CSGP) shares are slipping over 3% after rallying Wednesday on Q2 earnings.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IONS) stock is dipping more than 3% after a small rally Thursday on clinical trial data.
- GoHealth (NASDAQ:GOCO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 3%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.