Portfolio Grader (RSS)
- Biggest Movers in Technology Stocks Now – QIHU VDSI NUAN CAE
- Biggest Movers in Services Stocks Now – BWS SIG BYD CBRL
- Biggest Movers in Consumer Cyclical Stocks Now – CTB KNM KORS TPX
- Biggest Movers in Consumer Noncyclical Stocks Now – POST BRFS FMX GMCR
- Hottest Transportation Stocks Now – CEA UTIW CNI GOL
Louis Navellier’s Portfolio Grader tool uses two critical characteristics to rank stocks.
The first is fundamentals, like sales growth, earnings growth and the like. Growing companies are companies that are healthy and thriving. They have smart leaders who know how to run and manage a smart business. If a company is struggling to sell its products or is spending more than it makes, it’s not a company that you want to own for growth.
The second characteristic is strong buying pressure. Think of this as “following the money.” The more money that floods into a stock, the more momentum a stock has to rise.
While a vigorous amount of number-crunching goes on behind the scenes, Portfolio Grader is designed to give you my analysis in easy-to-interpret A to F letter grades.
In Portfolio Grader the Quantitative Grade you see measures the buying pressure. The Fundamental Grade you see evaluates the stock’s fundamentals. Blend those two grades together and what you get is the Total Grade. The Total Grade gives you Louis Navellier’s current buy, sell or hold recommendation.A=Strong Buy, B=Buy, C=Hold, D=Sell and F=Strong Sell.