Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- Why Yahoo Might Never Be ‘Mobile’ Enough (YHOO)
- Fox-Time Warner Tie-Up Isn’t Too Crazy for Rupert Murdoch
- World Cup Ads – Big Tourney, Big Money
- Why You Should Buy Alibaba Stock After the IPO Date
- Barnes & Noble Split – Why Have One Bad Company When You Can Have Two?
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.