Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- CVS Health Looks Healthier After Quitting Tobacco
- Why Walmart, Target Lose in Family Dollar Saga
- 6 Stocks That Feed off Lower Corn Prices
- GE Stock Gets Another Renewable Energy Jolt
- Kohl’s Stock Bucks the Negative Trend in Retail
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.