The 2012 biopic Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightley as the titular character who has a scandalous affair is among the November Netflix selections.
The original Netflix series Jessica Jones about a heroine who becomes a private investigator will also be made available on the website in a few weeks.
Browse through the next few slides to check out the new Netflix movies and shows.
NFLX stock is down 0.07% Tuesday.
New on Netflix: Nov. 1
- Idris Elba: Mandela, My Dad and Me – Documentary: Elba documents his time researching and portraying Nelson Mandela in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
- Last Days in Vietnam – Documentary: The South Vietnamese people tried to escape during the last weeks of the Vietnam War.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Season 1 – Drama: The dark series is based on the Robin Wasserman novels.
- The SpongeBob Square Pants Movie – PG/Animation: SpongeBob stars in this animated classic where he looks for King Neptune’s stolen crown.
New on Netflix: Nov. 2-3
- Last Tango in Halifax: Season 3 – Drama: A couple reunites after 50 years and decides to get married.
- Do I Sound Gay? – Documentary: This documentary examines the stereotype of the gay voice.
- Julius Jr.: Season 2 – Animation: The second season of this funky monkey with a penchant for invention.
- The Midnight Swim – Drama: Spirit Lake is so deep that no one has been able to reach the bottom of it.
New on Netflix: Nov. 5-13
- Amour Fou – Comedy: Young poet Heinrich wishes to conquer the inevitability of death through love, yet is unable to convince his skeptical cousin Marie to join him in a suicide pact.
- The Runner – R/Drama: In the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill, an idealistic but flawed politician is forced to confront his dysfunctional life after his career is destroyed in a sex scandal.
- Anna Karenina – R/Drama: In late-19th-century Russian high society, St. Petersburg aristocrat Anna Karenina enters into a life-changing affair with the dashing Count Alexei Vronsky.
- John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid – Comedy
New on Netflix: Nov. 13-16
- With Bob and David: Season 1 – Comedy: After being dishonorably discharged from the Navy SEALs, Bob and David are back serving our country the way they do best: making sketch comedy.
- People, Places, Things – R/Comedy: Will Henry is a newly single graphic novelist balancing parenting his young twin daughters and a classroom full of students while exploring and navigating the rich complexities of new love and letting go of the woman who left him.
- Tengo Ganas de Ti – Drama: The sequel of Three Meters Above The Sky, starts with the return of H to his hometown where reconnecting with the past means struggle and also a new love.
- Cristela: Season 1 – Comedy: In her sixth year of law school, Cristela is finally on the brink of landing her first big (unpaid) internship at a prestigious law firm.
New on Netflix: Nov. 18-23
- River – Crime: John River, a brilliant police officer whose genius and fault-line is the fragility of his mind – a man haunted by the murder victims whose cases he must lay to rest.
- Marvel’s Jessica Jones: Season 1 – Action: A former super-heroine decides to reboot her life by becoming a private investigator.
- Sin Tetas No Hay Paraiso – Crime
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Season 3 – Animation: While being trained by S.H.I.E.L.D., Spider-Man battles evil with a new team of teen colleagues.
New on Netflix: Nov. 25-28
- Home – PG/Animation: An alien on the run from his own people makes friends with a girl. He tries to help her on her quest, but can be an interference.
- Switched at Birth: Season 4 – Drama: Two teenage girls lives are turned upside down when they find out they were switched at birth.
- Zipper – R/Drama: A family man has it all until he risks losing everything due to his inability to fight off his obsessive temptation for other women.
- A Perfect Man – R/Drama: A womanizing husband inadvertently falls back in love with his wife over the phone when she pretends to be another woman.
More From InvestorPlace: